Our intimate 110 seat theatre is available for private hire for performances and events. The Theatre is frequently in use by our creative teams to deliver a comprehensive programme of workshops, rehearsals and performances.
For further information and to book use the form at the bottom of this page. You can also email email@example.com or call 020 8594 7136.
Info & rates
- The Theatre has 110 (unreserved) seats. The seating is fully retractable.
- Theatre hire includes a qualified technician, duty manager, and front of house team for public performances.
- A basic sound and lighting rig is included in the hire charge including technical support. Specials and additional equipment can be arranged and hired at an additional charge.
- Two backstage dressing rooms are included in the hire charge.
- We offer an on-line ticketing service with a presence on Studio 3 Art’s Website.
- Wifi internet access exists throughout the building.
10m x 11.45m (seating retracted)
10m x 7.1m (with seating bank in place)
£500 per 8 hour day, £300 per 4 hour day (minimum booking 4 hours) without technical or front of house support.
£1,440 per 12 hour day, £720 per half day with technical and front of house support, staff and basic lighting and sound rig
25% discount for community organisations*
Ticketing: £50 set up charge plus 10% of the gross box office
Studio 3 Arts is a registered charity and not registered for VAT (Reg. Charity No. 1054793).
*Discounted rate is available for community organisations, defined as a Registered Charity, or registered Community Interest Company.
If you have a question about hiring one of our spaces or would like to check availability and make a booking, please use this email form.
Studio 3 Arts, Boundary Rd, Barking, IG11 7JR