Proud to be LGBTQIA+ in Barking & Dagenham
Welcome to Be & Do our arts-led project designed to support and strengthen Barking & Dagenham’s LGBTQIA+ community. Led by Studio 3 Arts, Be & Do uses creativity as a vehicle to start conversations, tell stories, bring LGBTQIA+ people together and challenge stereotypes and myths.
The project is funded by Barking and Dagenham Council, delivered in partnership with a range of local organisations and spearheaded by local artists Matty May and Grace Duggan.
Be & Do Monthly Meetings
- Wed 8 Jun, 1.30pm – 3pm – Studio 3 Arts, Boundary Road, Barking IG11 7JR
- Wed 6 Jul, 1.30pm – 3pm – Heath Park Community Centre, Rusholme Ave, Dagenham RM10 7PR
- Wed 3 Aug, 1.30pm – 3pm – Studio 3 Arts
- Wed 7 Sep, 1.30pm – 3pm – Heath Park
- Wed 5 Oct, 1.30pm – 3pm – Studio 3 Arts
- Wed 2 Nov, 2.30pm – 4pm – Heath Park
- Wed 7 Dec, 2.30pm – 4pm – Studio 3 Arts